You can also adjust some template settings under the modules. For example, whether you want to display contact information or not. Proceed as follows:
Modules – Design adjustments
On the «Overview page» of the settings that is now displayed, the adjustment options are now displayed.
- Links to your store's social accounts
- Contact information
- Social sharing buttons on the product's page (unchangeable)
- Facebook block on the home page (unchangeable)
- Custom CMS information block
- Quick view window on homepage and category pages (Modification not recommended)
- Categories as a list of products instead of the default grid-based display (Modification not recommended)
- Logos of available payment methods
If you click on the «Configure» button, you will get to the view of the «Custom CMS information block» module. Here you can store the information or the desired text by clicking on «Edit». In the editing view that opens, you can insert the text, format it, insert images and much more. Click on the «Save» button to save your data. Customize both CMS areas according to your needs.